- About Us
- Our Team
- Orapa Kindergarten celebrates getting top healthy heart award
- The Joy of quitting
- Standing up for whānau
- Spreading Christmas cheer with kai and aroha
- Quitter Stan saves health and cash
- The 'buzz' of seeing people rediscover identity
- Cancer support helps people make sense of diagnosis
- Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
- News & Events
Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
Taranaki whānau are keeping warm this winter thanks to donations of care packages from AMI Insurance.
Tui Ora kaimahi worked with the Red Cross to distribute the packages of food and household goods to families in need across the region.
Carmen O’Carroll, a kai hapai in the Mama Pēpe Tamariki team said:
“Whānau have been thrilled to get the packages. One of the families said it was just like Christmas.”
The packages include blankets, hot water bottles, thermal underwear, gloves, socks and foodstuffs, and for whānau with young children Pampers nappies.