- About Us
- Our Team
- Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
- Young diabetic saved by Tui Ora kaiāwhina support
- Long road to a new home
- Tui Ora teamwork takes teen to smokefree status
- McKechnie supports workers to kick the habit
- Quick jab to ensure flu-free winter
- Fertile ground for encouraging wellbeing
- Coaching through a quit journey
- News & Events
Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
Taranaki whānau are keeping warm this winter thanks to donations of care packages from AMI Insurance.
Tui Ora kaimahi worked with the Red Cross to distribute the packages of food and household goods to families in need across the region.
Carmen O’Carroll, a kai hapai in the Mama Pēpe Tamariki team said:
“Whānau have been thrilled to get the packages. One of the families said it was just like Christmas.”
The packages include blankets, hot water bottles, thermal underwear, gloves, socks and foodstuffs, and for whānau with young children Pampers nappies.