- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Terence turns a new leaf
- Ministering to social service networks in official visit
- New AED to save people in the South
- Horses helping humans to heal
- Pharmacy open for business
- Rock down to Electric Avenue
- Tui Ora pumps up its Womad festival profile
- Orapa Kindergarten celebrates getting top healthy heart award
Supporting whānau through suicidal distress
Taranaki DHB's Resource Department provides a range of health and wellbeing resources for staff and public use. Check out the latest newsletter from the resource department by visiting the Taranaki District Health Board Facebook page. It features a new booklet called TIHEI MAURI ORA - Supporting Whānau Through Suicidal Distress.
This resource has been developed with whānau in mind, and emphasises the importance of te tapu o te tangata/the value of human life and the individual and collective responsibility to protect tapu. To get a copy of this resource contact Sharon Parker via email: Sharon.Parker@tdhb.org.nz
Nō reira e hoa mā, kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui - Keep strong, have courage, commitment and determination to support whānau and friends through difficult times.