- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Tui Ora Health pharmacy to open this year
- Elder Abuse hits close to home
- McKechnie supports workers to kick the habit
- World Smokefree Day 2017 – ‘Quit now, it’s about whānau’
- Quick jab to ensure flu-free winter
- Immunisation clinic popping up in Waitara
- Transforming a Taranaki youth space
- Fertile ground for encouraging wellbeing
Supporting whānau through suicidal distress
Taranaki DHB's Resource Department provides a range of health and wellbeing resources for staff and public use. Check out the latest newsletter from the resource department by visiting the Taranaki District Health Board Facebook page. It features a new booklet called TIHEI MAURI ORA - Supporting Whānau Through Suicidal Distress.
This resource has been developed with whānau in mind, and emphasises the importance of te tapu o te tangata/the value of human life and the individual and collective responsibility to protect tapu. To get a copy of this resource contact Sharon Parker via email: Sharon.Parker@tdhb.org.nz
Nō reira e hoa mā, kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui - Keep strong, have courage, commitment and determination to support whānau and friends through difficult times.