- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Engaging and empowering taiohi
- Cancer support helps people make sense of diagnosis
- Spreading the message about problem gambling
- Latching on promotes normality of feeding practice
- The Taranaki Arts Festival back to warm up the region
- Elder Protection Service moves to new provider
- Tui Ora Health pharmacy to open this year
- Elder Abuse hits close to home
Womad 2017 wows Taranaki - and the world
One of the world’s most enduring music festivals returns to Taranaki from 17-19 March 2017 with three days of music, culture and arts to entice, excite and educate. This is its 13th year in the unparalled location of the Bowl of Brooklands and Brooklands Park, in the heart of New Plymouth.
Tui Ora is a proud programme partner with its involvement stretching to the first festival. To read more about Womad 2017 and buy tickets see the website.