- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Paint the town yellow – World Suicide Prevention Day, 10 September 2018
- Latching on promotes normality of feeding practice - World Breastfeeding Week August 1-7, 2018
- Terence turns a new leaf
- Ministering to social service networks in official visit
- New AED to save people in the South
- Horses helping humans to heal
- Pharmacy open for business
- Rock down to Electric Avenue
Womad 2017 wows Taranaki - and the world
One of the world’s most enduring music festivals returns to Taranaki from 17-19 March 2017 with three days of music, culture and arts to entice, excite and educate. This is its 13th year in the unparalled location of the Bowl of Brooklands and Brooklands Park, in the heart of New Plymouth.
Tui Ora is a proud programme partner with its involvement stretching to the first festival. To read more about Womad 2017 and buy tickets see the website.