Taitamariki | Youth
- Antenatal Classes
- Asthma Nursing Support Service
- Breastfeeding Community Support Service, Tiaki Ūkaipō
- Cancer Support Nursing Service
- Community Housing & Support Services
- Community Mental Health and Addictions Clinical Service
- Consumer Advocacy and Peer Support
- Cultural Advice and Awareness Training Services
- Disability and Advocacy Support Service
- Early Intervention Service
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Mama Pēpe Hauora Service
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Perinatal Mental Health Services
- Problem Gambling Support
- Rangatahi Youth Service
- Rongoā Māori traditional healing
- Stop Smoking Service
- Support Services for Mothers and Pēpe
- Tamariki Ora / Well Child Nursing Services
- Taranaki Primary Connections
- Taranaki Youth Service
- Tui Ora Family Health
- Free classes
- Include pre-natal education and information
- Taught by childbirth educator
- Classes held in New Plymouth and Waitara
Our service offers a free childbirth education course, taught by a qualified Childbirth Educator.
Mothers and whānau attending classes receive all the information they need to help them understand pregnancy, labour, birth and caring for pēpe/newborn baby. Classes are held at the Maru Wehi complex in Maratahu Street and offered in Waitara at the Tui Ora premises. Weekend classes by arrangement.
Who provides this service?
Ph 06 759 4064
Where is this service located?
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
All hapu – pregnant women.
- You or your Family/Whānau
Accepted Referral Methods