Ngā ratongā | Services
Our wide-ranging services and programmes are available to Māori and non-Māori of all age groups: Babies, children and families, youth, adults, older people and those with mental health and addiction issues. People can be referred in different ways depending on the service, including through self-referral, by whānau or by health professionals. To find out more about how to refer email email@example.com
Services are grouped into the following areas and within each of these staff work collaboratively, according to individual and whānau need.
- Primary health including GP clinic Tui Ora Family Health
- Public health promotion and community support
- Child & youth health and social services
- Mental health and addictions (MHAS) services Download a copy of the MHAS referral form here.
- Rongoā Māori healing services
Finding information about services is easy. Search by age group (above) or if you know the name of the service, try the search engine or the alphabetical search.
Sorry, we could not find any services that match your search.