General Practitioner - Tui Ora Family Health
Full-time but flexible terms would be considered
We have an exciting position available where you will be a vital part of supporting our organisation. You will need to be:
- A registered General Practitioner, able to live and work in New Zealand
- Vocationally registered;
- GP Fellowship preferable;
- Possess a full, clean Driver Licence;
Do you have?/ Are you?
- At least 12 months GP experience – five years+ preferred;
- Experience with electronic patient management systems e.g. Med Tech., Houston;
- Computer literate; experienced Microsoft suite user;
- Understanding of challenges facing not for profit organisations and the health and social services sector;
- Ability to juggle competing work demands by assessing work priorities and managing expectations for self and/or others;
- Experience in successfully working in a team environment; and
- New Zealand health and/or social services sectors experience is preferred.
Please download and complete the Application for Employment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Cover Letter and CV.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Application Closing date: Ongoing vacancy