- About Us
- Our Team
- Stan Walker inspires taiohi at youth workshop
- Driving towards the future
- Taking prime care of whānau
- Curvy Angels guardians for next generation
- Terence turns a new leaf
- Ministering to social service networks in official visit
- Horses helping humans to heal
- Orapa Kindergarten celebrates getting top healthy heart award
- News & Events
Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
Taranaki whānau are keeping warm this winter thanks to donations of care packages from AMI Insurance.
Tui Ora kaimahi worked with the Red Cross to distribute the packages of food and household goods to families in need across the region.
Carmen O’Carroll, a kai hapai in the Mama Pēpe Tamariki team said:
“Whānau have been thrilled to get the packages. One of the families said it was just like Christmas.”
The packages include blankets, hot water bottles, thermal underwear, gloves, socks and foodstuffs, and for whānau with young children Pampers nappies.