- About Us
- Our Team
- Stop smoking coaches got the skills to help whānau
- Better habits for health, family and budget
- Savings make smokefree struggle worth it
- Standing up for young people in mental health
- Rocking to healthy lifestyle
- Walking the talk in the care of tamariki
- Working to help others work
- Stan Walker inspires taiohi at youth workshop
- News & Events
Care packages keeping whānau warm this winter
Taranaki whānau are keeping warm this winter thanks to donations of care packages from AMI Insurance.
Tui Ora kaimahi worked with the Red Cross to distribute the packages of food and household goods to families in need across the region.
Carmen O’Carroll, a kai hapai in the Mama Pēpe Tamariki team said:
“Whānau have been thrilled to get the packages. One of the families said it was just like Christmas.”
The packages include blankets, hot water bottles, thermal underwear, gloves, socks and foodstuffs, and for whānau with young children Pampers nappies.