- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Taking a business approach to connections
- Tui Ora founder and matriarch remembered
- Budget announcement to see expansion of Whānau Ora
- Tap into smokefree tools this World Smokefree Day
- Stop smoking coaches got the skills to help whānau
- Minister's visit affirms whānau ora mahi
- Better habits for health, family and budget
- Savings make smokefree struggle worth it
Focus on whānau ora at Womad 2019
As the region gets set to celebrate the world of music and dance, the role Aotearoa's indigenous people play in the festivities continues to evolve. Among those taking the stage to talk about Whānau Ora will be John Tamihere. A former broadcaster and Labour Party politician, he is CEO of Te Whānau o Waipareira and of Te Pou Matakana (TPM), the North Island Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency in New Zealand.
John will discuss the concepts of Whānau Ora family wellbeing and how it is a catalyst for positive change.
Read today's story by Deena Coster on Stuff here. https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/1...