- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Measles vaccination notice from Tui Ora Family Health
- Focus on whānau ora at Womad 2019
- Putting people and whanau at the heart of Te Paepae, Womad 2019
- Whānau Ora Review Report released
- Rocking to healthy lifestyle
- Putting cultural connections on a regional and national stage
- The question of how we care for the elderly
- Walking the talk in the care of tamariki
Focus on whānau ora at Womad 2019
As the region gets set to celebrate the world of music and dance, the role Aotearoa's indigenous people play in the festivities continues to evolve. Among those taking the stage to talk about Whānau Ora will be John Tamihere. A former broadcaster and Labour Party politician, he is CEO of Te Whānau o Waipareira and of Te Pou Matakana (TPM), the North Island Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency in New Zealand.
John will discuss the concepts of Whānau Ora family wellbeing and how it is a catalyst for positive change.
Read today's story by Deena Coster on Stuff here. https://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/1...