- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Rebranding signals development of Tui Ora
- Tui Ora Jazzes Up Waitara Foodbank Appeal
- New artists announced for WOMAD 2020
- Te Kārere o te Wa - October edition
- New Zealand Land Wars commemoration in Taranaki
- Appointment to national Mental Health and Wellbeing role
- Hope on wheels
- Effects of drinking while pregnant largely ignored, says Taranaki parents' advocate
New artists announced for WOMAD 2020
Womad NZ's 2020 line up has grown with five more international and two Kiwi artists added to the list of performers.
The three-day music, arts and dance festival runs from March 13 to 15 at the TSB Bowl of Brooklands in New Plymouth's Pukekura Park.
The Black Quartet and Troy Kingi are the Kiwi artists named in the third lineup announcement.
They will join international acts Flor de Toloache, a New York-based, all-female ensemble, Ifriqiyya Electriqu, from Tunisia, KermesZ à l'Est, a Belgian brass band playing Balkan melodies, metal, math rock, electro and free jazz, British singer/songwriter Laura Marling, and Greek-Sudanese singer Marina Satti, who incorporates Greek and Balkan folk influences into her songs with women's vocal group Fońes.
Tui Ora is thrilled to be involved again as a partner, an original backer of this event since it was first introduced to Taranaki.
Read the full story here https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/117639...