- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Taking prime care of whānau
- Cake making data analyst at Tui Ora
- Paint the Town Yellow today
- Tui Ora marks 20 years of Maori health and self determination
- Mental illness in Kiwi teens
- Paint the town yellow – World Suicide Prevention Day, 10 September 2018
- Latching on promotes normality of feeding practice - World Breastfeeding Week August 1-7, 2018
- Terence turns a new leaf
Supporting whānau through suicidal distress
Taranaki DHB's Resource Department provides a range of health and wellbeing resources for staff and public use. Check out the latest newsletter from the resource department by visiting the Taranaki District Health Board Facebook page. It features a new booklet called TIHEI MAURI ORA - Supporting Whānau Through Suicidal Distress.
This resource has been developed with whānau in mind, and emphasises the importance of te tapu o te tangata/the value of human life and the individual and collective responsibility to protect tapu. To get a copy of this resource contact Sharon Parker via email: Sharon.Parker@tdhb.org.nz
Nō reira e hoa mā, kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui - Keep strong, have courage, commitment and determination to support whānau and friends through difficult times.