- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- New Zealand Land Wars commemoration in Taranaki
- Appointment to national Mental Health and Wellbeing role
- Hope on wheels
- Effects of drinking while pregnant largely ignored, says Taranaki parents' advocate
- Pick the leaders YOU want - enrol now
- Life changing impact of Mana Wahine programme
- Flyer drop helps Newstart Gardens identify the hungry
- Broad kaupapa reflected in Taranaki event promotion
Supporting whānau through suicidal distress
Taranaki DHB's Resource Department provides a range of health and wellbeing resources for staff and public use. Check out the latest newsletter from the resource department by visiting the Taranaki District Health Board Facebook page. It features a new booklet called TIHEI MAURI ORA - Supporting Whānau Through Suicidal Distress.
This resource has been developed with whānau in mind, and emphasises the importance of te tapu o te tangata/the value of human life and the individual and collective responsibility to protect tapu. To get a copy of this resource contact Sharon Parker via email: Sharon.Parker@tdhb.org.nz
Nō reira e hoa mā, kia kaha, kia maia, kia manawanui - Keep strong, have courage, commitment and determination to support whānau and friends through difficult times.