- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Taking a business approach to connections
- Tui Ora founder and matriarch remembered
- Budget announcement to see expansion of Whānau Ora
- Tap into smokefree tools this World Smokefree Day
- Stop smoking coaches got the skills to help whānau
- Minister's visit affirms whānau ora mahi
- Better habits for health, family and budget
- Savings make smokefree struggle worth it
Womad 2017 wows Taranaki - and the world
One of the world’s most enduring music festivals returns to Taranaki from 17-19 March 2017 with three days of music, culture and arts to entice, excite and educate. This is its 13th year in the unparalled location of the Bowl of Brooklands and Brooklands Park, in the heart of New Plymouth.
Tui Ora is a proud programme partner with its involvement stretching to the first festival. To read more about Womad 2017 and buy tickets see the website.