- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Taking prime care of whānau
- Cake making data analyst at Tui Ora
- Paint the Town Yellow today
- Tui Ora marks 20 years of Maori health and self determination
- Mental illness in Kiwi teens
- Paint the town yellow – World Suicide Prevention Day, 10 September 2018
- Latching on promotes normality of feeding practice - World Breastfeeding Week August 1-7, 2018
- Terence turns a new leaf
Womad 2017 wows Taranaki - and the world
One of the world’s most enduring music festivals returns to Taranaki from 17-19 March 2017 with three days of music, culture and arts to entice, excite and educate. This is its 13th year in the unparalled location of the Bowl of Brooklands and Brooklands Park, in the heart of New Plymouth.
Tui Ora is a proud programme partner with its involvement stretching to the first festival. To read more about Womad 2017 and buy tickets see the website.