- About Us
- Our Team
News & Events
- Putting cultural connections on a regional and national stage
- The question of how we care for the elderly
- Walking the talk in the care of tamariki
- Importance of kaumātua highlighted at national conference
- Working to help others work
- Stan Walker inspires taiohi at youth workshop
- Womad banks on another decade
- Iwi agreements signal further collaboration for Tui Ora
Womad 2017 wows Taranaki - and the world
One of the world’s most enduring music festivals returns to Taranaki from 17-19 March 2017 with three days of music, culture and arts to entice, excite and educate. This is its 13th year in the unparalled location of the Bowl of Brooklands and Brooklands Park, in the heart of New Plymouth.
Tui Ora is a proud programme partner with its involvement stretching to the first festival. To read more about Womad 2017 and buy tickets see the website.