Taitamariki | Youth
- Antenatal Classes (parenting and pregnancy)
- Asthma Nursing Support Service
- Breastfeeding Community Support Service, Tiaki Ūkaipō
- Cancer Support Nursing Service
- Community Housing & Support Services
- Community Mental Health and Addictions Clinical Service
- Consumer Advocacy and Peer Support (CAPS)
- Cultural Advice and Awareness Training Services
- Early Intervention Service
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Mama Pēpe Hauora Service
- Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Perinatal Mental Health Services
- Problem Gambling Support
- Rangatahi Youth Service
- Rongoā Māori traditional healing
- Support Services for Mothers and Pēpe
- Taiohi Ora Youth Wellness
- Tamariki Ora / Well Child Nursing Services
- Tangata Whaikaha (Maori Disability Advisor)
- Taranaki Primary Connections
- Taranaki Stop Smoking Service
- Taranaki Youth Service
- Tui Ora Family Health
Antenatal Classes (parenting and pregnancy)
- Free classes
- Include pre-natal education and information
- Taught by childbirth educator
- Classes held in New Plymouth on Sunday afternoons
Our parenting and pregnancy classes offer free childbirth education courses taught by a qualified Childbirth Educator.
Mothers, partners and whānau attending classes receive information they need to help them understand pregnancy, labour, birth and caring for pēpe/newborn baby. Classes are held at the Tui Ora Maru Wehi complex, 36 Maratahu Street, New Plymouth on Sunday afternoons 12.30-3.30pm. Three successive Sunday classes are held.
These inclusive classes are for new Mums as well as those who are second or third-time parents. All welcome. Contact us by phoning 06 759 4064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who provides this service?
Ph 06 759 4064
Where is this service located?
How much does this service cost?
Who is this service for?
All hapu – pregnant women.
- Anyone (The person being referred must give consent)
- Anyone can refer to this service
Accepted Referral Methods
- In Person
- Phone (If Self Referral)
- Referral Form