Ngā ratongā | Services
Our wide-ranging services and programmes are available to Māori and non-Māori of all age groups. To find out about services search by age group or if you know the name of the service, use the alphabetical search.
People are referred in different ways depending on the service, including through self-referral, by whānau or by other health professionals or providers.
To refer yourself or another person please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The email must include:
- Full name of the person
- Contact details eg address, phone number, email
- Date of birth
- Reason for referral
Services are grouped into the following areas and within each of these staff work collaboratively, according to individual and whānau need.
- Primary health including GP clinic Tui Ora Family Health
- Public health promotion and community support
- Child & youth health and social services
- Mental Health and Addiction (MHAS) services (Oranga Hinengaro) Download a self-referral form here.